Need some help maintaining appetite? The A-Train marijuana strain is a high-THC flower with a reputation for inspiring a bad case of the munchies.
Cheerful and upbeat, the A-Train cannabis strain is a potent daytime hybrid with a happy kick. Known to inspire the occasional growling stomach or two, this plant may be useful to those who struggle to maintain appetite. While some consumers may find that this plant leaves them stuck to the couch, this mentally uplifting flower is still a popular choice among those looking for relief from fatigue.
Break out the snacks and get ready for some deep relaxation. While this strain isn’t considered overly sedative, this plant offers a potent experience that may leave some stuck to the couch. Generally considered a daytime or afternoon herb, this flower is best known for the cheerful and happy experience it provides.
Those hoping to avoid more sedative effects may want to take it easy with this one. In low to moderate doses, this plant inspires a happy mood and a creative headspace. Yet, the more you partake, the more likely you are to experience some of the muscle heaviness this flower provides.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- A-Train Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- A-Train shatter, A-Train wax, and other A-Train concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of A-Train and A-Train seeds
Though this plant may not be the highest yielding, A-Train boasts large and rotund buds with various shades of green. A cross between Mazar I Sharif indica and Trainwreck hybrid, this plant boasts a strong earth aroma.
Notes of wood, pine, and pungency give this flower a dank forest scent. In terms of taste, this herb can sometimes feature a punchy citrus quality that gives this plant a spicy kick.
A high-THC flower, this flower produces up to 22 percent THC. While some contemporary strains boast close to 30 percent of the psychoactive, this strain is strong enough to cause some adverse effects in THC-sensitive types. Apart from the standard dry eyes and dry mouth, this plant may cause a little lightheadedness.
Medical Benefits of A-Train
- Not all cannabis makes you sleepy. In fact, many medical consumers pick up this herb to manage chronic fatigue and brain fog.
- A relaxing flower, this strain is popular among those hoping to recover from chronic stress.
- This cannabis strain is also a common selection among those seeking daytime relief from mild to moderate aches, pains, and muscle tension.